For the latest information about Oxnard College's response to coronavirus and the resources, we have to help you, visit our Student Services page.
Welcome to the Oxnard College Financial Aid
We offer programs and services to help meet some of your educational costs. Financial aid applications are accepted throughout the academic year but we encourage you to apply as soon as possible.
The Financial Aid Office is comprised of dedicated financial aid professionals committed to serving students and provide them information to secure the necessary financial resources to meet their educational objectives. Financial aid awards are subject to availability of funds, eligibility for funds, enrollment status and financial need.
If you need help paying your enrollment fees or other expenses, financial aid in the form of grants and federal work-study is available to eligible students. The California College Promise Grant (CCPG) is available to California residents. View the VCCCD Code of Conduct/Conflict of Interest Policy here.
Changes and updated to financial aid status will be displayed on the student portal and in portal e-mail. Financial aid requirements can be viewed by logging in to your my.vcccd.edu student portal.
Financial Aid Goals and Objectives :
- Provide student centered service, information, and identify financing options to students seeking financial assistance
- Maintain efforts to minimize the student loan default rate
- Identify, outreach to, and increase both financial aid participation and student access to locally defined un-served and underserved student populations
- Increase awareness on campus and at local high schools of financial aid
Students will :
- Feel directed, focused, nurtured, engaged, connected, and valued.
- Be aware of and connected to financial literacy tools via Cash Course, http://www.cashcourse.org
- Expand critical thinking and communication skills through online video, email and text campaigns
- Create and value timely file completion and the award and disbursement process
Federal School Code: 016391