Library Hours for Fall 2020, Aug. 17-Dec. 16 (Limited Services)
(On-site services may be modified based on Ventura County Health Dept. COVID-19 directives.)
Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Academic Holidays (9/7, 11/11, 11/26-11/27)
Circulation Desk Staff (On-site, online on Friday): (805) 678-5819, firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to:
- Juan Sanchez, Library Assistant email@example.com
- Ricky Padilla, Library Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Desk/Librarians (Online): (805) 678-5820, email@example.com or directly to:
- Tom Stough, Librarian, 9:00 am-4:00 pm Monday-Thursday & 9:00 am-12:30 pm Friday, (805) 678-5818, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bryan Thompson, Adjunct Librarian, 4:00-6:00 pm Monday-Thursday & 12:30-4:30 pm Friday, (805) 678-5820, email@example.com
- LibChat now available when librarian is online (includes video chat via Zoom), or you may leave a message when chat is offline. Look for the "hovering link" like this:
OC STEM Center, Tutoring Center and Writing Reading Center will conduct all Fall 2020 services online. Please click on these links for details.
For the latest information about Oxnard College's response to Coronavirus and the resources we have to help you, visit our Student Services page.