Library Hours for Fall 2020, Aug. 17-Dec. 16 (Limited Services)
(On-site services may be modified based on Ventura County Health Dept. COVID-19 directives.)
Monday through Thursday, 9:00 am-6:00 pm
Closed Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Academic Holidays (9/7, 11/11, 11/20-11/29)
UPDATE, 11/19: Library will be physically closed for all of Thanksgiving Week and Circulation staff will be offline. Tutoring and librarian research assistance will be available during normal hours 11/23 - 11/25.
Circulation Desk Staff (Offline 11/21-11/29): (805) 678-5819, firstname.lastname@example.org or directly to:
- Juan Sanchez, Library Assistant email@example.com
- Ricky Padilla, Library Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org
Reference Desk/Librarians (Online): (805) 678-5820, email@example.com or directly to:
- Tom Stough, Librarian, 9:00 am-4:00 pm Monday-Thursday & 9:00 am-12:30 pm Friday, (805) 678-5818, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bryan Thompson, Adjunct Librarian, 4:00-6:00 pm Monday-Thursday & 12:30-4:30 pm Friday, (805) 678-5820, email@example.com
- LibChat now available when librarian is online (includes video chat via Zoom), or you may leave a message when chat is offline. Look for the "hovering link" like this:
OC STEM Center, Tutoring Center and Writing Reading Center will conduct all Fall 2020 services online. Please click on these links for details.
For the latest information about Oxnard College's response to Coronavirus and the resources we have to help you, visit our Student Services page.