Priority Registration for Spring
...thru November 10
Classes are filling up! Have you scheduled your priority registration appointment with an EAC Counselor? Give us a call at 805-678-5830 to make an appointment.
We Have an App!
Access all your EAC services from one convenient spot! We created an app that you can download onto your phone by scanning the QR code below. In the app, you will find links for requesting:
- Alternate media
- Extra time on quizzes/exams
- Note takers
- Sign language interpreters
- Consent to release forms
- Full course load letters
- Continuation of services
- Appointments with our staff
You can also access the EAC App's desktop version on your web browser. Give it a try!
Frequently Asked Questions
Spotlight on: EAC Support Group
When: Wednesdays at 3 pm
Where: Condor Hall Mezzanine
Hosted by the Student Health Center and facilitated by Sylvia Lenhardt, AMFT
- Providing a safe and comfortable environment for Oxnard College students who identify on the spectrum and/or have a disability.
- Encouraging conversations about mental well-being in college, challenges on and off campus, strategies to manage stress, anxiety, and depression, and creating a community of support.
Keep up with EAC by subscribing to Remind. We'll keep you updated!
EAC Student Satisfaction Survey
Please scan the QR code to access our student satisfaction survey. We are passionate about helping students achieve their academic goals, and we are always looking for ways to improve!