Your Future. Now.
Oxnard College Career Education Division oversees 12 different departments with 25 programs in current and emerging professions.
With a wide range of disciplines in various areas of interest -- Hands-On Technology, Public Safety, Business & Innovation, Education, and Visual and Performing Arts -- the Career Education programs prepare students to immediately enter the job market with our Certificate Program and A.A. degrees or continue their academic path toward transferring to a University.
Each program offers a sequence of courses that provide students with the academic knowledge and applied hands-on training and technology required to step into a variety of careers in high demand, whether it is an Addictive Disorders Counselor, Auto Technician, Cybersecurity Analyst, or Firefighter to name a few professions. Your career starts here at Oxnard College!
Career Education has over 25 career programs for students at Oxnard College.
Learn more by clicking on the program title below to visit the webpage. Have questions about Career Education? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Addictive Disorders Studies
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygiene
- Fire I Academy
- Fire Technology
- Emergency Medical Technician (EMT)
- Wildland Fire Academy
- USLA Lifeguard Academy I
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration (HVAC)
- Automation & Control Systems
- Automotive Body & Fender Repair
- Automotive Technology
- Culinary Arts & Restaurant Management
- Hospitality Management
- Early Childhood Education
- Film, Television, and Electronic Media
- Digital Media Studies
- Paralegal Studies
- Computer Applications & Office Technologies
- Business Information Worker - QuickStart (non-credit Certificate)
- Computer Networking & Information Technology
- Cybersecurity (Certificate)