The Addictive Disorders Studies Program at Oxnard College prepares students to enter the field of alcohol/drug counseling with responsibilities for performing intakes and assessments, motivational, supportive and group counseling, crisis intervention, information and referral and case write-ups.
Students completing this program will have the necessary educational and skills requirements to apply for credentialing through a number of professional organizations.
- Dr. Christina Tafoya, Career & Technical Education
- Michael Webb, D.P.A., Professor/Department Chair
- Lois Zsarnay, LMFT, CEDS, BCPC, RD., Assistant Professor
- Janice Peyton
- Rebecca Porter
- Laurie Sanders
- William Shilley
- Luis Tovar
For further information about the Addictive Disorders Studies Program, please contact Dr. Mike Webb, firstname.lastname@example.org or (805) 986-5800, ext 1940
- 2016-2017 College Catalog - ADS Course Descriptions pages 89-94.
- Download the Addictive Studies Brochure