Welcome to the Oxnard College Transfer Center where our mission is highlighting YOUR route to success!
Students who plan to transfer to a four-year university will clearly understand the correct general education plan they need to follow and will know how to access transfer counseling and access to visiting University Representatives Whether you are interested in a CSU, UC, out-of-state, or private university, the Transfer Center is here to assist you every step of the way with the transfer process. We provide student support services, sessions with counselors and university representatives, workshops, and more!
Administration Annex Building A113 (Located by ASG & Campus Police)
Regular Hours of Operation
|Days of Week||Hours|
|Monday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Tuesday||9 am - 5 pm|
|Wednesday||10 am - 7 pm|
|Thursday||9 am - 5 pm|
Dr. Letty Mojica
Phone: (805) 678-5837
Transfer Center Resources:
- A resource library of college catalogs, reference materials, national
guides to universities, Oxnard College articulation agreements
- Application assistance to CSU, UC and private colleges
- Computer workstations to access transfer information on the internet:
ASSIST, CSU Mentor, UC Transfer, AICCU(CA Private Universities)
- Download the Transfer Center Brochure
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Oxnard College Scholarships
- University Transfer Fair Is in front of the new Student Services and Administration Building at the beginning of the Fall Semester. Meet with representatives from UCs, CSUs, out-of-state and private/independent universities! We hope to see you there!
- Transfer Recognition Day Each year, during the spring term, the Transfer Center hosts its Annual Transfer Recognition Day to honor and acknowledge all your hard work in transfer. We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation, guest speakers, and food. This is especial opportunity for you to share your success and let us what university you will be transferring to.