VCCCD (Moorpark, Oxnard, and Ventura College) has authorized Parchment, Inc. to act as agent for providing official transcripts.
Both paper and electronic transcripts can be ordered anytime by current or former students. Transcript requests are processed within one to two business days of the completed order, providing the requester has no outstanding holds. Pick up option is not available. If you need a paper transcript, select the mail delivery option.
Official transcripts can be requested online by clicking on either of the links below. Please select your access point:
- I Have Access to MyVCCCD
- Instructions: After logging into MyVCCCD, select "Order Transcripts" under My Student Records, and you will be directed to the transcript ordering process. Transcript requests can typically be processed within one business day of the completed order. Your unofficial transcript is available through MyVCCCD under My Student Records.
- I Do Not Have Access to MyVCCCD
- Instructions: You will need to create an account to obtain an official transcript. Once your account is created you will be able to request transcripts online and track the status of your orders. Transcript requests can typically be processed within one business day of the completed order.
- I am a Returning Student or Alumni
- If you have been away from VCCCD for over 1 year, it is likely that you do not have an active portal account. We offer a range of self-service options outside the MyVCCCD portal including transcript services which can be found by clicking the "Alumni" section in your MyVCCCD account.
Once you are logged on, the site will walk you through placing your order, including delivery options and fees. Please carefully follow all instructions. It is the responsibility of the requestor to supply a correct mailing address; refunds will not be issued due to an incorrect address. Status updates of your order will be emailed to the email account you list on your order.
- For additional assistance, view the how to video at the bottom of the page.