Need help paying your fees?
The Board of Governors of the California Community College system offers a fee waiver program for low-income residents of California that are attending a community college. The California College Promise Grant (CCPG), formerly known as the BOG fee waiver, will waive all per-unit enrollment fees ($46 per unit) for an eligible student. It will also waive a portion of parking permit fees. To qualify for a CCPG, you need to:
- Be classified as a resident of California or AB 540 student by Admissions and Records.
- Meet income criteria by:
- Providing proof that you are receiving monthly cash assistance from TANF/CalWORKs, SSI/SSP or General Assistance (or, if a dependent student, your parent(s) receive this assistance) or
- Establishing that your income (or your parent's income, if you are a dependent student) was within set income standards for the CCPG or
- Completing a FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid) at Oxnard College and have remaining financial need or
- Being a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient (or dependent); being a dependent of a victim of the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attack; having certification from the California Department of Veteran Affairs or the National Guard Adjutant General; or being a dependent of a deceased law enforcement/fire suppression personnel killed in the line of duty that you are eligible for this waiver.
hat are the income standards for 2020 - 2021?
|Family Size||2018 Income|
|Each Additional Family Member||$6,630|