Greetings EOPS/CARE students,
I hope you are in good health and in positive spirits along with family and loved ones.
While Oxnard College Student Services and in particular, the EOPS/CARE department is currently not providing face-to face services to students and the general public, we are however, continuing to provide services via Phone, Online, Email, Internet and will be responding to voice messages in a timely manner. The following Online Services below are as followed:
To reach us, our office contact is (805) 678-5827, please leave a detailed message if you get our Voicemail Machine and provide us with your name, your phone #, your Student ID# (if applicable) and a reason for your call, We promise to get back to you as soon as possible.
If you need an EOPS/CARE Counseling Appointment, you can also set-up by logging into your Student Portal (MyVCCCD) account and by utilizing the online appointment scheduling tool referred to as Starfish. The following Student Services Resources are available for you:
- How to Schedule a Counseling Appointment Video Tutorial
- How to Access Your Student Ed Plan in DegreeWorks
- How to Register for Classes Video Tutorial
- Schedule Appointments EOPS/CARE Counselors using STARFISH
- Clearance for Prerequisite Approval Form (.pdf document).
- Academic Virtual Tutors
- Receive live tutoring for Various Subject matters on Zoom from LLRC tutors, Monday through Friday from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- EOPS/CARE assigned ENGLISH TUTOR, Yaccine Woodall, AVAILABILITY: Monday through Wednesday, 1:00pm to 5:00pm and Thursday 12:00pm to 5:00pm.
Connect with an EOPS staff member , email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. To email any of the EOPS Counselors directly, contact information can be found at:
For the latest information about Oxnard College's response to COVID-19 and the resources we have to assist you, including answers to Frequently Asked Questions, please visit our page for time sensitive updates at: https://www.oxnardcollege.edu/departments/student-services/eops/eopscare-updates-covid-19
It is imperative that we stay connected and we will do our part to continue to provide you with continued communications through-out this challenging and unprecedented time.
Rest assure that you are not alone and we are in it together!