Declaring a Major
Undecided/undeclared is not an eligible Major to receive financial aid. As a financial aid student, you must be enrolled in an eligible course of study leading to a(n)
- Associate Degree,
- Certificate of Achievement, or
- Transfer to a four-year institution.
How to update your Major and/or Educational Goal on MyVCCCD:
If you have chosen undecided/undeclared as your major, please log-on to your MyVCCCD account to update your Major at: http://my.vcccd.edu
1. Log on to MyVCCCD
2. Click on the 'Dashboard' tab
3. Go to the 'My Information (located in the left side of your screen) and click on 'Primary College'
4. Click the drop down arrow 'Select a Term' to select current term (eg. Spring 20xx) then click 'Submit'.
5. To declare an eligible Major/Ed Goal, click on the drop down lists and select an eligible Major/Ed. Goal and Click 'Save' when finished
Select a term to view your current program information.
*Programs are base on college selected.
**Financial Aid Students: To change your primary college, contact your financial aid office
Primary College Change Form