Parent education is an important aspect of the overall Child Development Center program. On a regular basis we will send home a variety of child development articles. Additionally our monthly newsletter will offer information on your child’s classroom program.
All families (parents) are invited to participate in the education of your child, by participating in parent meetings and volunteering in their child's classroom.
Parent Advisory Committee
The Parent Advisory Committee plans events to generate extra money for the children’s programs. We regularly purchase educational materials and equipment for our classrooms with funds raised. Regular fund raising events are fun and afford participants the opportunity to meet other parents and caregivers. On-going events include: Plant sales, Book Fairs, and raffle baskets.
- California Department of Social Services Child Care Licensing
- National Association for the Education of Young Children
- Help Me Grow Ventura County—Developmental Milestones
- 211 Ventura County—Interface Child & Family Services
- Ventura County Helath Care Agency—Children's Health Promotion
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Zero to Three
- Defending the Early Years