Parent education is an important aspect of the overall Child Development Center program. On a regular basis, we will send home a variety of child development articles. Additionally, our monthly newsletter will offer information on your child’s classroom program.
All families are invited to participate in the education of their child(ren). We invite you to participate in parent meetings, workshops, and volunteering at the center.
Parent Advisory Committee
The Parent Advisory Committee plans events to generate additional funding for the program. We utilize his funding to purchase educational materials and equipment for our classrooms. Regular fundraising events are fun and afford participants the opportunity to meet other parents and caregivers.
To join the parent committee please notify your Teacher or the Center Supervisor.
- First 5 California: California's Parenting Website
- First 5 Ventura Parenting Website
- NAEYC "For Families" Website
- Creative Curriculum for Families
- Wide Open Schools Virtual Field Trips - Preschool
- Help Me Grow Ventura County—Developmental Milestones (Birth to 5 Years)
- Text4baby app
- Child Development Resources Child Care Assistance Program
- Women, Infants & Children (WIC)
- Food Share Ventura County
- Calfresh @ Oxnard College
- 211 Ventura County—Interface Child & Family Services
- Ventura Transit College Ride Pilot Program - free public transit