Steps to success at Oxnard College
- Complete the Online Application.
- Apply online for your VA Educational Benefits .
- Apply online for financial aid by submitting the FAFSA application.
- Set up your student portal via emailed link after applying to college.
- Complete online orientation in student portal by clicking on the My Success Tab.
- Complete Math Self Informed Placement or provide unofficial transcripts if prior math and/or English college courses have been taken.
- Make an appointment to meet your Veterans Counselor for academic advising, educational plan and service form by calling (805) 678-5845.
- Obtain the certificate of eligibility for your chapter through your Vets.gov or ebenefits websites.
- Submit all required documents to Veterans Certifying Official in admissions and records office.