CalWORKs Program Eligibility

Are you eligible?


In order for a student-parent to be eligible for the CalWORKs Program, he or she MUST:


  • Be enrolled at VCCCD with the primary college being Oxnard
  • Be receiving the Adult Portion of TANF Benefits, also known as Cash Aid
  • Have a Ventura County CalWORKs Community College Referral Form 


In order to apply to the Oxnard College CalWORKs Program, you will need to complete the following steps BEFORE the Office is able to assist you:


Have you already...

Once you have finished these steps, or you already attend the college, please complete the forms below and return to


CalWORKs Program Forms

As a participant in the Ventura County Human Resources Agency CalWORKs Program, you are required to complete the following forms on regular bases:

Please remember that all forms going to the County HSA from our office may take up to 72 hours for submittal. 

*Due to remote accessibility, we will be unable to process any Monthly Activity Attendance Records. You will need to submit your records, proof, and Sworn Statement directly to your Worker.*

If you have a questions regarding your Benefits Status, you can check your Benefits Status by Smart Phone or Tablet, by Desktop Computer, or by Phone through the instructions provided on the Check Your Benefit Status webpage on the County of Ventura Human Services Agency website. 

County HSA Forms