STUDENTS: If you need assistance logging into your MyVCCCD account or registering for classes, please contact Admissions and Records. If you are having issues with Canvas, we recommend contacting your instructor first. You can also contact the 24/7 Canvas Help Desk at (844) 603-4262.
|MyVCCCD portal login issues:||We recommend contacting the office of Admissions and Records. Our IT help desk cannot assist with logging into your MyVCCCD portal.||We recommend contacting the District IT Help Desk.|
|Canvas issues:||We recommend contacting your instructor first. You can also contact the 24/7 Canvas Help Desk at (844) 603-4262.||We recommend contacting Instructional Technology.|
OC Help Desk can assist with:
- Outlook/staff email issues
- Lync/Skype for Business phone issues
- Network/wifi connectivity issues
- Campus-provided Software needs
- Campus-provided Hardware issues
The easiest way to report a technology-related problem/request is by our new Help Desk App!
- Faculty/Staff: for urgent issues, call our office: 805-678-5898
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
You can assist the Help Desk staff by providing the following:
Your telephone number and extension/email
Detailed description of your problem/question. Please include the application you are using and screenshots of any error messages.