The easiest way faculty/staff can report a technology-related problem/request is through our new Help Desk App!
|MyVCCCD portal login issues:||We recommend contacting the office of Admissions and Records. Our IT help desk cannot assist with logging into your MyVCCCD portal.||We recommend contacting the District IT Help Desk.|
|Canvas issues:||We recommend contacting your instructor first. You can also contact the 24/7 Canvas Help Desk at (844) 603-4262.||We recommend contacting Instructional Technology.|
OC Help Desk can assist with:
- Outlook/staff email issues
- Lync/Skype for Business phone issues
- Network/wifi connectivity issues
- Campus-provided Software needs
- Campus-provided Hardware issues
The easiest way to report a technology-related problem/request is by our new Help Desk App!
- Faculty/Staff: for urgent issues, call our office: 805-678-5898
- Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
You can assist the Help Desk staff by providing the following:
Your telephone number and extension/email
Detailed description of your problem/question. Please include the application you are using and screenshots of any error messages.