Currently Spanish assessment testing is available remotely for students who plan to enroll in a Spanish course at Oxnard College.
Spanish Placement Remote Testing
- A computer with video and audio capabilities and an Internet connection is required for students who wish to take the Spanish test remotely.
- Call 805-678-5864 to determine a time to test and to provide the following information:
- Your student ID number for Oxnard College (900-xxx-xxx)
- Your email address to send the Zoom meeting invitation. Once a connection is established, a picture ID is needed to verify your identity.
- A link will be sent to your my.vcccd.edu email asking you to create an account and then log on to the site where you will take the Spanish test.
- Allocate 1 hour for testing.
- The web camera on the Zoom meeting will remain on during testing and further instructions will be given once the test is completed.
Please feel free to call if you have questions regarding the Spanish placement remote testing.