Spanish assessment testing is available remotely for students who plan to enroll in a Spanish course at Oxnard College,
Students, please follow these steps to register and complete the Spanish Language Assessment:
1. Follow the link to take the Spanish Language Assessment.
2. Enter your information to register and create an account.
3. Once your information has been entered, click "Create Account".
4. Once the account has been created, click "Sign In" to proceed.
5. Sign in using the email address and password you just used to create your account. Be sure to save this login information in the event you need to access your account again. You can log back in at any time at https://emmersion.ai/
6. After signing in, you will be brought to your Dashboard. From here, you can select the language(s) you would like to take by clicking on "Take Test" and proceeding through the exam.
7. Once you have finished the exam, please screen shot or scan your results and email them along with the Pre-requisite Approval Form to email@example.com (Division Office)
If you have any questions about the Spanish Assessment registration process, please contact Oxnard College First Step Center for assistance.
The language assessment results only indicate a suggested placement and ultimately you have the right to choose in which course level to enroll. However, be aware that students who enroll in levels below their ability often do not succeed.
*If you are a High School student please complete the Dual-Enrollment steps before completing the Spanish assessment.