January 5, 2023: COVID-19 Protocol
COVID-19 is still impacting our campus community. That’s why you are still strongly encouraged to:
- Get vaccinated and boosted. Stay home if you're sick. Download the MyVCCCD mobile app so you can report if you have symptoms or a positive COVID test. Instructions for downloading the app are on the VCCCD information technology webpage. Contact your primary care provider or the OC Student Health Center (805-678-5832) for information.
- Wear a well-fitting mask (N95 and KN95 masks offer the best protection).
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water.
- Cover your mouth when coughing or sneezing.
- Be respectful of others’ choices.
For further information, visit the California Department of Public Health.
If you’ve been exposed to COVID and/or are experiencing symptoms, you can access free COVID-19 testing through Ventura County at vcrecovers.org or call our Student Health Center at 805-678-5832.
Instructions for downloading the MyVCCCD mobile app are on the VCCCD information technology webpage or use this QR code:
• Find a Test to Treat location (www.vcrecovers.org/testing or call 888-634-1123).
• Make a vaccine appointment at MyTurn.ca.gov or call 833-422-4255.
• Stay up to date at vcrecovers.org and VCCCD.edu/COVID19.