OC Dean's List
Congratulations to our Oxnard College students who made the Dean’s List. To be eligible for the Dean’s List, students must achieve the following:
- Complete a minimum of 12 units for the Fall or Spring semester (7 units in residence at Oxnard College)
- Achieve a 3.5 GPA in all coursework receiving a letter grade (A, B, C, D, F).
- Courses in which the student received marks of P, NP, CR, or NC will not be counted towards the total number of units/GPA.
On behalf of Oxnard College, I want to wish each of you continued success. We are proud of your academic achievement.
Dr. Leah Alarcon
Acting Vice President, Student Development
Important Video Messages:
- Congratulations! You've made the Dean's List
- For First Year Students
- Message from the CA State Senator: Monique Limon
- Oxnard College Dean's List Honors