Spanish assessment testing is available remotely for students who plan to enroll in a Spanish course at Oxnard College,
Spanish Placement Remote Testing
- A computer with video an audio capabilities and an internet connection is required for students who wish to take the Spanish test remotely.
- Call (805) 678-5864 to determine a time and to provide the following information:
- Your student ID number for Oxnard College (e.g. 900-xxx-xxx)
- Your email address to send the Zoom meeting invitation. Once a connection is established, a picture ID is needed for verification.
- A link will be sent to your my.vcccd.edu email asking you to create an account and then log on to the site where you will take the Spanish test.
- It will take anywhere from 8 minutes to over an hour depending on your Spanish proficiency.
- The web camera on the Zoom meeting will remain on during testing and further instructions will be given once the test is completed.