Appointments - Oxnard College Dental Hygiene Clinic
- This is an educational facility so appointments may take 2-3 hours and patients may be required to return for multiple appointments to complete treatment.
- You will be required to arrive on time and stay for the entire length of your appointment.
- At least 24 hours notice is expected for rescheduling or cancelling your appointment.
- Radiographs are required prior to treatment. Patients may bring a copy of recent dental x-rays. The supervising dentist will determine if additional x-rays are needed.
- Bring a list of all medications. Certain medical conditions will require physician consultation prior to treatment.
- If we do not have any available appointments during the semester, you may ask to be placed on a waiting list.
Make an Appointment:
Please call the dental clinic at 805-678-5823 to schedule an appointment.
VCCCD Students, Faculty and Staff are free for the first cleaning with a current College/District ID Card.