Information Technology Services (ITS) is located on the second floor of the Administration building, and offers technology related services to instructional and business employees for campus owned equipment. ITS is responsible for the design, implementation, and maintenance of most technology systems on campus to include, but not limited to, equipment of the following types: computing, telephony, local and wide-area networking, media presentation, data security, as well as some safety systems. Some of these resource types are listed above are general, for a complete list of services for which the department is responsible, please contact the department by phone or email. ITS also acts as a technical liaison to all areas of the college and provides external representation for the campus in district IT matters.
The ITS Help Desk is the easiest way to report a technology related problem and a request can be made via telephone or email.
The ITS Department Hours are Monday through Friday, from 8:00am to 5:00pm.
Please use one of the following methods to report technology related issues
* Email ITS Help Desk: email@example.com
* Call ITS Help Desk: 805-986-5898
The ITS Department hours are from 8:00am - 5:00pm Monday through Friday
A work order will automatically be generated by sending an email or leaving a voicemail with the ITS Help Desk.
The ITS's priorities are:
* To maintain and enhance the College's IT infrastructure, with emphasis on the continued development of the Technology Master Plan, our campus security project, and the Intra-building Wiring project that brings campus/district-standard wiring to selected campus buildings, facilities and district office.
* To work with campus administrators, faculty, and the technology community to develop a predictable stream of funding for information technology projects of campus-wide importance. The specific goal will be the development of a Technology Master Plan that will capture the true costs of network development, growth, and maintenance.
* To address internal organizational issues to ensure that the ITS evolves in a manner consistent with campus IT requirements.