Welcome to the Transfer Center!
Your Transfer Center is here to assist you in successfully transferring to a university of your choice. We provide student support services to facilitate a smooth transition from Oxnard College to a university or college.
Regular Hours of Operation
|Days of Week||Hours|
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 7pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm|
|Friday||8am - Noon|
Student Services and Administration Building, 2nd Floor
- CSUCI Transfer Preview Days - Feel free to attend this event on your own at our local Cal Sate! Click here for the details.
- CSUN Field Trip - on Wednesday, April 27, 2016
University Representative Visits - Spring 2016
To reserve your appointment time with a university representative please call (805) 986-5837 or come to the Transfer Center located in the Student Services & Administration Building, 2nd floor, room 240 during our service hours. Click on the school of your interest to see the dates and times that they will be here at OC:
Transfer Center Resources:
- A resource library of college catalogs, reference materials, national
guides to universities, Oxnard College articulation agreements
- Application assistance to CSU, UC and private colleges
- Computer workstations to access transfer information on the internet:
ASSIST, CSU Mentor, UC Transfer, AICCU(CA Private Universities)
- Download the Transfer Center Brochure
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Oxnard College Scholarships
- University Transfer Day takes place every fall semester (date TBA for Fall 2016) in front of the new Student Services and Administration Building. Meet with representatives from UCs, CSUs, out-of-state and private/independent universities!
- Transfer Recognition Day Each year, during the spring term, the Transfer Center hosts its Annual Transfer Recognition Day to honor and acknowledge all your hard work in transfer. We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation, guest speakers, and food. This is especial opportunity for you to share your success and let us what university you will be transferring to.
- CSUN - Join us on Wednesday, April 27, 2016 as we explore Cal State Northridge. This trip is free of charge and will include a campus tour and information from Admissions & Financial Aid. Click here for more details. Reserve your seat immediately! Sign-up at the Transfer Center or call (805) 986-5837
To sign up for a workshop please call (805) 986-5837 or come to the Transfer Center located in the Student Services & Administration Building, 2nd floor, room 240 during our service hours
- UC TAG
- CSU Transfer Application
- UC Transfer Application
- Transfer 101