Welcome to the Transfer Center!
Your Transfer Center is here to assist you in successfully transferring to a university of your choice. We provide student support services to facilitate a smooth transition from Oxnard College to a university or college.
Regular Hours of Operation
|Days of Week||Hours|
|Monday||8am - 5pm|
|Tuesday||8am - 7pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 7pm|
|Thursday||8am - 5pm|
|Friday||8am - Noon|
Student Services and Administration Building, 2nd Floor
- UC TAG Workshops - TAG stands for Transfer Admission Guarantee and it is TAG season! The deadline to apply for a UC TAG is September 30. For more information or to obtain assistance with applying please attend one of our workshops. Click here for more information or to sign up for a workshop.
University Representative Visits - Fall 2016:
To reserve your appointment time with a university representative please call (805) 986-5837 or come to the Transfer Center located in the Student Services & Administration Building, 2nd floor, room 240 during our service hours. Click on the school of your interest to see the dates and times that they will be here at OC:
Transfer Center Resources:
- A resource library of college catalogs, reference materials, national
guides to universities, Oxnard College articulation agreements
- Application assistance to CSU, UC and private colleges
- Computer workstations to access transfer information on the internet:
ASSIST, CSU Mentor, UC Transfer, AICCU(CA Private Universities)
- Download the Transfer Center Brochure
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Oxnard College Scholarships
- University Transfer Day Is in front of the new Student Services and Administration Building at the beginning of the Fall Semester. Meet with representatives from UCs, CSUs, out-of-state and private/independent universities! We hope to see you there!
- Transfer Recognition Day Each year, during the spring term, the Transfer Center hosts its Annual Transfer Recognition Day to honor and acknowledge all your hard work in transfer. We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation, guest speakers, and food. This is especial opportunity for you to share your success and let us what university you will be transferring to.
- Fall 2016 TBA
To sign up for a workshop please call (805) 986-5837 or come to the Transfer Center located in the Student Services & Administration Building, 2nd floor, room 240 during our service hours
- UC TAG
- CSU Transfer Application
- UC Transfer Application
- Transfer 101