The Fiscal Services Department provides technical services and guidance to ensure the college's fiscal activities comply with District policies and procedures, California Education Code, the California Community Colleges Budget and Accounting Manual and the Governing Board Policy Manual.
The department coordinates the development and maintenance of the college budget. It assists college staff in expenditure monitoring as well as interpreting and applying appropriate accounting and purchasing rules and regulations.
The following forms are available in our office or may be downloaded:
- Journal Voucher/Budget Request Form
- Petty Cash Establishment Form
- Petty Cash Reconciliation Form
- Trust and Agency Account Application Form
- Trust and Agency Signature Update
- Travel Request Form (Available in Fiscal Services Office)
- Mileage Reimbursement Claim
- Requisition Form (Available in Fiscal Services Office)
- W-9 Form
- Invoice for Services Rendered
- Personal Services Package
- Form 100
- Budget Input Sheet - Personnel
- Budget Input Sheet - Non-personnel
- Request for Cabinet Approval to Apply For Grant/Renewal
- VCCCD Grant Review/Approval Form
- VCCCD Grant Summary Form
- VCCCD Master Plan
- Standard Agreement
For more information contact:
Jennifer Clark, MBA, Ed.D.