- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- Financial Aid Home
- Return to Title IV (R2T4)
- AB540/Dream Act
- Repeated Coursework
- Lifetime Pell Grant Limit
- Important Dates
- Verification Process
- Forms Explanations
- MyVCCCD Portal - Financial Aid Channel
- Updating Major
- Foster Youth
- FERPA Policy
- Cost of Attendance and Financial Need
- Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Contact Us
My Financial Aid Portal
Your Financial Aid Access to Success
1. Complete your FREE Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) at www.fafsa.gov
2. Check your MyVCCCD portal account by going to http://my.vcccd.edu
3. Current Users: Log on to your MyVCCCD account
New Users: Click on Sign up for an account
Forgot Password? Click on Forgot Password
4. Check your Financial Aid Status inside MyVCCCD by selecting the Services for Students tab.
Scroll down to the Financial Aid Requirements channel.
5. Complete and submit ALL required documents to the financial aid office by:
Clicking on the Financial Aid Status link
Select Aid Year and Submit
Click on the Financial Aid tab
Click on the Eligibility link
Click on Student Requirements
6. Accept Terms and Conditions: Beginning with the 2011-2012 school year, all financial aid students must
read and accept ALL Terms and Conditions, including the links to additional information.
You are responsible to learn and understand this information.
Accept all Terms and Conditions by:
Clicking on the Financial Aid tab.
Click on Award.
Click on Award by Aid Year.
Select the Terms and Conditions tab.
Scroll down to the bottom and Accept.
***(If you choose Do Not Accept, you must complete and submit the Title IV Authorization form to Oxnard College Financial Aid Office.)
7. Check your MyVCCCD portal for weekly updates, messages or additional requested information.
If you are eligible for aid, you will be notified through your MyVCCCD portal.