The Library, Transitional Studies, Health, Athletics, & PE (LTSHAPE) Division is comprised of both instructional, instructional support and non-instructional areas at Oxnard College. The instructional area of the division includes English as a Second Language (ESL) Courses, Transitional Studies English Courses (English 95 and below), Health Education, Physical Education, and Library instruction/guest lectures. The instructional support and non-instructional areas include the Athletics, Library Learning Resource Center, Writing and Reading Center, Tutoring, and Library Research & Reference. For more information about the Transitional Studies Division please click on the links on the left.
Division Faculty and Staff
The LTSHAPE Division Office is located in the Library Learning Resource Center at Oxnard College. Our faculty and staff information is listed below.
- Division Office: (805) 678-5109
- Luis A. Gonzalez, Ed.D. , Dean Transitional Studies, Academic Support, Library Services
- Mati Sánchez , Transitional Studies Department Chair
- Thomas Stough , Associate Librarian
- Kari Tudman , Writing & Reading Center Director
- Ron Lacson , Tutorial Services Specialist II