Pell Recalulation Date(Freeze Date):
NO REVISIONS will be made to your financial aid award(s) after this date. This means that your award will increase or decrease according to your enrollment status as of the date below:
- August 28, 2017
- January 29, 2018
- 1st Disbursement: August 10, 2017
- 2nd Disbursement: August 28, 2017
- 1st Disbursement: January 4, 2018
- 2nd Disbursement: January 29, 2017
You will receive your refund 7 to 21 days after a payment appears on your MyVCCCD portal account, depending on the payment method you chose. The date noted on your MyVCCCD portal is an internal processing date ONLY. Please be aware this is NOT the disbursement date for your funds. Your payment schedule reflects a full-time enrollment assumption. If you are not enrolled full-time, the amount you will receive will be less and prorated based on your actual enrollment.
- Dec 7, 2017
- May 10, 2018
Please be sure to have your 2017-2018 FAFSA application completed by March 2, 2017 to meet Oxnard College's priority deadline and to be considered for a Cal Grant. For more information regarding assistance in completing your FAFSA, please visit the Workshops section.
We will guarantee a 2017-2018 Award package before school starts if you complete all your outstanding financial aid requirements by Friday, May 12. 2017.
If you complete the 2017-2018 financial aid process by May 12, 2017
- You will not have to wait in long lines at the financial aid office before Fall 2017 begins.
- You will increase your chances of receiving more aid. Some grants are awarded on first-come, first-served basis such as Federal Work-Study.
- You will be provided with an award package for 2017-2018 by June 1, 2017.
- If eligible, you will receive aid on the first week of school.