- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
eLumen login page: Log in to the server to enter or review SLOs, rubrics, and more. For information on the program, how to log in, and what you can do with it, contact Instructional Support Services.
eLumen You Tube Videos (For the New eLumen):
Faculty or "Member" information:
The following documentation may help all faculty use eLumen (all are PDF downloads):
- Guide to entering assessment data
- Guide to entering analysis after assessment (Section Improvement Plan)
- Guide to Creating an SLO Assessment (eLumen interface 2013)
Coordinator (department chairs and lead instructors) information:
- Guide toCreating SLOs
- Guide to mapping course SLOs to PSLOs and ISLOs
- Guide to entering course and program analysis (Course and Program Improvement Plans)
- Reports in eLumen (thorough explanation of the reports available in the program)
Student Services information:
For Student Services, eLumen works a little differently. This Student Services User's Guide provides instructions.
LOT Committee page: Information and resources pertaining to SLOs.
RubiStar: A free tool to help instructors create quality rubrics.
RCampus iRubric library: A free, public gallery of thousands of rubrics.