- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Getting Started with agilegrad
Start at oxnard.agilegrad.com, and click the “Need a new account?” link. Instead of a student number, provide your MyVCCCD portal ID (usually first initial and last name), your email address, and a password you can remember (such as the one you use for the MyVCCCD portal). Once you accept the Terms of Service, you can click the “Submit” button. The system will send an email confirmation to the address you provided. When you click the link in the email, your registration will be complete and you can log in to agilegrad. Once you are registered, you will have student-level access to the system. You can then contact Bola King-Rushing to have your account upgraded to counselor-level access.
After your counselor status has been confirmed, you can access the Counselor’s Advising functions by logging in and clicking the “agile advising” link at the bottom of any student page. You can still switch back to the student-level functions (profile, plan, course listings) by clicking the "agilegrad" button at the bottom of any advising page.
Advising DashboardThe advising dashboard has three main sections:
- Students: The left side of the dashboard has a search box you can use to find an individual student and then view their student summary (see below). You can also add students to your "My Students" list, which is displayed in this section as well. Since we're asking students to sign in by their 900 numbers, you should be able to search for students by number.
- Planning Info: The middle section of the dashboard allows you to look up information about upcoming course loads.
- Recent Changes: The right side of the dashboard provides a newsfeed of recent activity regarding the students on your My Students list.
Whenever you click on a student's ID, you will be taken to their student summary, which includes their basic profile, any plans they have created, and any notes you or other staff members have made. From this page you can also perform the following activities:
- View wall: Click this button to view the posts on the student's wall and post your own messages to him or her.
- Add to (or Remove from) my students: Click this button to add or remove the student from your My Students list. Students on your list will be listed on your dashboard for easy access to their information, and their activity will be reported in the Recent Changes section of your dashboard for your reference.
- Update Student Groups: You can update the student's categorization (EOPS, OC Scholars, etc.) as necessary.
- Add note: You can add a note to the student's file. The student cannot see these notes; they are only visible to those who have access to this part of the system.
If you need assistance, there is a "help" link at the bottom of every agilegrad page. The help page includes some frequently asked questions and video tutorials to guide you through the system. This website also has more frequently asked questions available.