- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Curriculum Forms and Information
Curriculum Flow Chart
Curriculum Submission Deadlines
- Curriculum Deadlines for the 2013-14 Academic/Catalog Year
- 5 year Review Active Course List Fall 2012
Other Forms and Documents
While in Sharepoint, use Internet Explorer if possible, and log in with AD\[username] (where [username] is your MyVCCCD ID) and your MyVCCCD password. For example, if your MyVCCCD username is jsmith, log in like this: AD\jsmith.
Click here for Sharepoint instructions.
- Course Family Proposal form and instructions
- C-ID within AA-T and AS-T degrees tracking spreadsheets by major
Click here for the CurricUNET Basic User Guide (PDF).
Click here for the CurricUNET guide to the approval process (PDF).
Click here for CurricUNET.
Helpful information regarding the NEW cover sheet form.
Helpful information regarding completing the REVISED cover sheet form.
Helpful information regarding completing the NEW & REVISED course outline form.
Helpful information regarding completing the
Distance Learning appendix.
- The Course Outline of Record - A Curriculum Reference Guide
- The Course Identification Numbering System (C-ID)
- Transfer Model Curriculum Information
- Examples of Approved AA-T and AS-T Degrees
- Flex Week Training Fall 2012
- Establishing Prerequisites Under the New Title 5 Regulations: Steps for Implementation
- Stand Alone Training
- Stand Alone Training--YouTube version published on Jul 23, 2012 by CACommunityColleges
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the information I need to get a course through the curriculum review process?
Every department on campus should have a curriculum committee representative to help facilitate the curriculum process. The curriculum committee members are listed under the heading, "members". The links at the top of this page contain the curriculum flow chart and the curriculum handbook which are vital resources that describe the curriculum process. In addition, there are several information and training sessions throughout the academic year.