eLumen login page: Log in to the server to enter or review SLOs, rubrics, and more. For information on the program, how to log in, and what you can do with it, contact Instructional Support Services.
- eLumen Fall 2014 adding assessments
- adding an assessment from the assessment Library
- eLumen scoring students
The following documentation may help all faculty use eLumen (all are PDF downloads):
- Guide to entering assessment data (Fall 2014 version) - ( This handout covers adding assessments, finding assessments, scoring students)
- Guide to entering analysis after assessment (Section Improvement Plan) (Fall 2014 Version)
- Creating an SLO assessment for the assessment library (Fall 2014 version)
Coordinator (department chairs and lead instructors) information:
- Reviewing SLOs (SLO clean up Fall 2014 version)
- Guide to Creating SLOs (Fall 2014 version)
- Mapping CSLOs to PSLOs and ISLOs(Fall 2014 version)
- Guide to entering course and program analysis (Course and Program Improvement Plans)
- eLumen Reports (Spring 2015 version, Reports used for PEPR)
Student Services information:
For Student Services, eLumen works a little differently. This Student Services User's Guide provides instructions.
LOT Committee page: Information and resources pertaining to SLOs.
RubiStar: A free tool to help instructors create quality rubrics.
RCampus iRubric library: A free, public gallery of thousands of rubrics.