- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Steps for Veterans' Registration
Steps to success at Oxnard College
- Complete the Online Application.
- Determine your Chapter
- Apply online for your GI Bill Benefits.
- Apply online for financial aid by submitting the FAFSA application.
- Visit a staff member in our Veterans Affairs office to start your benefits & submit your checklist.
- Complete your Assessment Testing (If applicable.)
- Meet your Veterans Counselor.
- Obtain the documentation that you need for your chapter.
- Submit your information to the Veterans Transition Center Office.