- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- Financial Aid Home
- Return to Title IV (R2T4)
- AB540/Dream Act
- Repeated Coursework
- Lifetime Pell Grant Limit
- Important Dates
- Verification Process
- Forms Explanations
- MyVCCCD Portal - Financial Aid Channel
- Updating Major
- Foster Youth
- FERPA Policy
- Cost of Attendance and Financial Need
- Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Contact Us
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ's)
General Financial Aid Questions
- Who can receive financial aid?
- What kinds of financial aid are available?
- What is a FAFSA?
- What is a BOGW fee waiver?
- What are grants?
- How do I know if I am a dependent or independent student?
- What Cost of Attendance (COA), Effective Family Contribution (EFC), and financial need?
- How do I request an IRS Tax Return transcript?
- How do I use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool?
MyVCCCD Student Portal Questions
- How do I retrieve my username if I forgot it?
- How do I retrieve my password if I forgot it?
- Declaring a MAJOR, why do I have to do this?
- How do I check my awards?