- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
- Financial Aid Home
- Return to Title IV (R2T4)
- AB540/Dream Act
- Repeated Coursework
- Lifetime Pell Grant Limit
- Important Dates
- Verification Process
- 2012-2013 Forms
- Forms Explanations
- MyVCCCD Portal - Financial Aid Channel
- Updating Major
- Foster Youth
- FERPA Policy
- Cost of Attendance and Financial Need
- Gainful Employment Disclosure
- Contact Us
How do I retrieve my password if I forgot it?
Go to http://my.vcccd.edu/
Click on 'Forgot password?'.
Input your username. Click 'Submit'.
Answer the two security questions then click 'Submit Answers' when completed.
If you did not setup your security questions on your portal:
Contact Admissions and Records for assistance at 805-986-5810
- You will be issued a temporary password
- You will be asked to select a new password and setup your security questions after you log in