Declaring a Major
Undecided/undeclared is not an eligible Major to receive financial aid. As a financial aid student, you must be enrolled in an eligible course of study leading to a(n)
- Associate Degree,
- Certificate of Achievement, or
- Transfer to a four-year institution.
How to update your Major and/or Educational Goal on MyVCCCD:
If you have chosen undecided/undeclared as your major, please log-on to your MyVCCCD account to update your Major at: http://my.vcccd.edu
1. Log on to MyVCCCD
2. Click on the 'My College' tab
3. Go to the 'My Student Records ' portlet (located in the left side of your screen) and click on 'Update College, Program and Goal'
4. Click the drop down arrow on'Select a Term' to select current term (eg. Spring 2014) then click 'Submit'.
5. To declare an eligible Major/Ed Goal, click on the drop down lists and select an eligible Major/Ed. Goal
6. Click 'Submit' when finished