- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
Information Technology Services (ITS)
* IT Help Desk: 986-5898 Mon-Fri. 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
* Email Help Desk: firstname.lastname@example.org
ITS responsibilities include the provision of reliable voice, video, campus backbone and wide-area data networking services to the campus community. The ITS also acts as a technical liaison to all areas of the college and provides external representation for the campus in district IT matters.
Campus Security Cameras: Currently the campus has several network cameras that are used by the campus and district police to monitor and control the campus environment.
Campus wireless: Currently the campus wireless coverage is accessed trough several access points that cover the entire campus as well as the inter classroom buildings. ** Connect to campus wireless internet
Smart classroom (Crestron) AV project: During this past year the campus has been migrating our smart classrooms over to our new and current standard using Crestron AV products. This new gear will allow the controls of the equipment to be accessed through a single touch pad that will control all connected devices such as: PC, laptop, digital presenter and overhead projector. **Smart classroom handout
The ITS's priorities are:
* To maintain and enhance the College's IT infrastructure, with emphasis on the continued development of the Technology Master Plan, our campus security project, and the Intrabuilding Wiring project that brings campus/district-standard wiring to selected campus buildings,facilities and district office.
* To work closely with committees and task forces charged with rethinking IT organization.
* To work with campus administrators, faculty, and the technology community to develop a predictable stream of funding for information technology projects of campus-wide importance. The specific goal will be the development of a Technology Master Plan that will capture the true costs of network development, growth, and maintenance.
* To address internal organizational issues to ensure that the ITS evolves in a manner consistent with campus IT requirements.