TIOC can help you
- Meet your employee training needs.
- Enhance your business's strengths.
- Address areas needing improvement.
- Provide you with a competitive edge.
How TIOC works
- We listen and respond to your needs.
- We assess and analyze your specific training and business situations.
- We design a customized plan to give your employees the skills they need to accelerate business growth.
- We assist you in implementing the plan using existing, tailored, or specifically customized workshops, courses, and programs.
- We communicate to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Qualified, experienced instructors.
- Existing College programs or those specially tailored to industry standards.
- Existing or customized curricula to meet your needs.
- Workshops and classes onsite, offsite, or via distance learning.
- Flexible scheduling including days, nights, and weekends.
- Credit or non-credit classes.
- Certificate and degree programs, including customized industry-standard certifications to cover the following topics and more:
- Workplace skills
- Leadership Development
- Professional Development courses include:
- Supervision and Leadership Development
- VESL: Vocational English as a Second Language training
- Basic computer office applications and Information Technology certification programs
- Customer Service
- Your employees develop new capabilities.
- You reduce your recruiting costs and minimize lost work time.