- College Information
- Apply & Enroll
- Services for Students
- Online Services
CASH FOR BOOKS - Beginning of Spring Buyback
Our Beginning of Spring Buyback will be:
Monday - Thursday, 1/6 - 1/9: 9am - 5pm
Get Cash for your books requirements:
- Picture I.D. is required to sell back books (no exceptions). Please bring a valid California Driver's License, State I.D. or Oxnard College I.D.
- Books must be in good condition, no water damage or missing pages. We allow some writing and highlighting. The book buyer reserves the right to refuse to buy any book based on condition.
- The bookstore purchases books they need for the upcoming semester based on need. If we need your text, we will give you cash up to 50% of the original purchase price.
- Books not being bought for the bookstore may be purchased at buyback and shipped out to the wholesale distributor. Cash offered by the buyer at buyback is based on National Price and not set by the bookstore.
- If the book was part of a package, please bring all components to get the most back.
We are unable to give out buyback information over the phone. You need to bring in your textbooks to be scanned to determine what value we can offer you in cash. Don't forget to bring your Photo ID!