Carmen Guerrero, Career & Technical Education
- Hank Bouma, CIS Professor
- Diane Eberhardy, Ed.D, CIS Professor
- Mary Pinto-Casillas, CIS Professor, Department Chair
- Sandy Iverson, Office Automation
- Kathlynn Spencer, Software Applications, Office Automation, Web Design
- Ray Tafoya, Java, Software Applications
- Cherri Ziegler, Office Automation
- Alexandra Zuromski, Office Automation
Our Computer Information Systems programs offer a wide variety of courses in programming, software applications (Microsoft®, etc.), office automation, and web design (html, Dreamweaver®, etc), leading to the degree of Associate in Science and Certificates of Achievement in Administrative Assistant, CIS, and Office Microcomputers. In addition to the major coursework, which emphasizes computer applications in software and programming, CIS combines studies in business management, and meets the needs of students targeting careers that meld knowledge of information systems and the management of business organizations.
Sampling of Career Opportunities
Customer Service Support
Information Systems Manager
The Business/Computer Information Systems Department serves students who are seeking jobs, keeping jobs, advancing in jobs, transitioning in jobs, and/or seeking further formal education.
For further information contact Mary Pinto-Casillas, Department Chair at (805) 986-5800, ext 1979 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.