Click here for CurricUNET.
Click here for the CurricUNET Basic User Guide (PDF).
Click here for the CurricUNET guide to the approval process (PDF).
Curriculum Approval Process Flow Charts
Oxnard College Curriculum Approval Process - revised Fall 2015
Oxnard College CurricUNET Approval Process for Inactivated Courses or Programs - revised Fall 2016
Other Forms and Documents
Course Outlines on OC SharePoint Online
While in OC SharePoint Online, use Internet Explorer if possible, and log in with VCCCD work email as username and MyVCCCD password.
- Course Family Proposal form and instructions
- C-ID within AA-T and AS-T degrees tracking spreadsheets by major
- The Course Outline of Record - A Curriculum Reference Guide
- The Course Identification Numbering System (C-ID)
- Transfer Model Curriculum Information
- Examples of Approved AA-T and AS-T Degrees
- Flex Week Training Fall 2012
- Establishing Prerequisites Under the New Title 5 Regulations: Steps for Implementation
- Stand Alone Training - YouTube version published on Jul 23, 2012 by CACommunityColleges
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get the information I need to get a course through the curriculum review process?
Every department should have a curriculum committee representative to help facilitate the curriculum process. The curriculum committee members are listed under the heading, "members". The links at the top of this page contain the curriculum flow charts and the curriculum handbook which are vital resources that describe the curriculum process. In addition, there are several information and training sessions throughout the academic year.